Karden İnşaat continues its investments in Esenyurt. After the Avenue Residence project, Karden İnşaat signed the symbol of Istanbul and pressed the button for its new project. The new project was called “The Istanbul”. Located in an advantageous location in terms of transportation, The Istanbul draws attention with its proximity to the E-5 Highway, the main transportation axis of Istanbul, and shopping malls. Located in an area surrounded by important transportation networks such as Metrobus, TEM Highway and Atatürk Airport, the project provides a great advantage to its investors with its location. The construction works of the school, which was realized within the scope of the project, have been completed. The school was opened for education and training.
this project is one of the most luxurious family concept projects in Istanbul, strategically built in the connecting road to the two most important highways in Istanbul, as well as being next to both metrobus and metro stations making any place significantly closer, the project is in a peaceful yet lively area with malls, schools and hospitals nearby making it a perfect location for families to enjoy.
Karden Construction Inc. The Istanbul project, built in Esenyurt, rises on Adile Naşit Boulevard. The project consists of 609 residences and 60 commercial units . In the project, 1+1 apartments are 66 to 93 square meters, 2+1 apartments are 103 to 188 square meters, 3+1 apartments are 155 to 205 square meters, and 4+1 apartments are 215 to 290 square meters.
- 46 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 39 KM from Taksim Square.
- 1.5 KM from Istanbul University.
- 800 MT from E-5 and Metrobus station.
- 3.5 KM from Medlife Beylikduzu Hospital.
- 1.5 KM from Torium Mall and Esenyurt Municipality.
Payment Plans & Delivery
for information about payment plans please contact us.
Why This Project?
The project, which is rising with an investment of 203 million TL on a construction area of 132 thousand square meters at the most valuable point of the region, stands out with its wide landscape and social living areas. While 85 percent of the project area is reserved for landscaping in The Istanbul, it offers a pleasant site life with its green textured concept, aesthetic architecture, comfortable apartments, commercial areas where daily needs can be met, and rich sports and social life areas. In the project; The bazaar concept, which will include 60 shops planned to meet the needs of the region, will create a special business and living space for investors. The project, which was developed to meet the needs of families with children, includes a private school with 27 classrooms, as well as indoor and outdoor activity areas where children can spend their time freely in safety.
- Peaceful and easily accessible location.
- Close to metro, metrobus and other transport methods.
- Close to many shopping malls and big name brands like Marmara park avm, migros avm, carrefour and many others.
- Right next to a prestigious private school as well as several universities and public schools.
- Competitive prices and suitable for citizenship.
- Safe investment as they provide 2years guaranteed rental plans.
with four blocks and a land size of 26,000m2 only 15% of it is residential while the other 85% is left for facilities and green spaces to ensure the utmost comfort for its residents, The construction company in charge of this project is a reputable award winning giant that structured each building to maximize the views of each apartment and to allow the residents to enjoy the surrounding greenery and other beautiful views in the project.
Not only is it close to all the necessary facilities but also it has its own astounding facilities that cater to all ages like a small synthetic lake with a track for walking, a children’s park, a basketball court, a gym, a sauna and a swimming pool.