“Alya project, located in the Kavaklı region of the Yakuplu-Gurpinar line, which is the most valued region of Beylikdüzü, differs from other projects in the region with its horizontal architectural concept and high added value. The project, designed as a total of 106 residences in 8 blocks with sizes of 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2, 5+2, 6+2, ranging from 120 to 290 square meters, meets the expectations of nuclear families and crowded families with this equipment meets it alone.
Pandemic with its horizontal architectural design and traditional neighborhood concept consisting of apartments with large gardens.
It leads the new housing trend that emerged in the period. Akkuş Group Chairman of the Board of Directors Abdülkadir Akkuş said, “Our project, which we started to work on last year, based on our deep-rooted construction experience in Beylikdüzü, a rapidly developing region of Istanbul, was in demand even before the pandemic. But in this period, reasons such as the spread of the time spent at home throughout the day and the curfews that lasted for days led the investors to search for larger housing with large gardens and green areas.
- 55 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 41 KM from Taksim Square.
- 9 KM Esenyurt Unversity.
- 4 KM from West Istanbul Marina.
- 6 KM from Beylikdüzü Metrobus Station & E5 Highway.
- 6 KM from Marmara Park Mall, and 7 KM from Torium AVM.
Payment Plans & Delivery
for information about payment plans please contact us.
Why This Project?
- This project has very different apartment types in front of the sea of Marmara.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Surrounded by many: schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.