Avcılar Garden project, built by Bayburtlu İnşaat, is built on a land of 10 thousand square meters. There are 182 flats in the project designed as 4 blocks. The blocks are built as low-rise. In the Avcılar Garden project, 2+1 apartments have a size of 121 to 132 square meters, and 3+1 apartments have a size of 159 square meters.
The Avcılar Garden project, implemented in Avcılar Ambarlı, is being built on the land of the Kalekim factory right next to Mehmet Baydar High School. Avcılar Garden, the newest housing project built in Avcılar, was designed as a living project. Only 2+1 and 3+1 flats were included in the project. In the first stage of the project, which is planned in two stages, sales have been going on for a while. There are also apartments with sea view in Avcılar Garden.
- 50 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 30 KM from Taksim Square.
- 2 KM from the E-5 highway and Istanbul University.
- 11 KM from Kucukcekmece Lake and the Marmara Sea.
- 3 KM from the Metrobus station and upcoming metro line.
Payment Plans & Delivery
for information about payment plans please contact us.
Why This Project?
- 5 minutes on the metro bus line.
- Full service with stunning greenery.
- Walking distance from Istanbul University.
- Ready to move in or make a profit by renting.
- Surrounded by Kuçukcekmece Lake from the East and the Marmara Sea from Southside.