The Blu, built by the Acar Group of Companies, is rising as a new project within Acarkent. In the project, which consists of two 30-storey blocks. Apartments in the project were designed as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 3,5+1, 4,5+1. The areas of the apartments vary between 105 and 303 square meters. In the project, 3 different decoration styles were created by Brigitte Weber Architecture.
Sales have started in Blu Residence, which brings residence life to Acarkent. Consisting of 117-meter twin towers, the project draws attention with its unique location between Fatih Sultan Mehmet and Yavuz Sultan Selim bridges. While designing Acar Blu, an inside-out design was realized considering the wishes of Acarkent residents. Going beyond a classical residence concept, wide and qualified terraces were designed in the apartments. Acarblu’s design was made in accordance with the green building criteria. The blocks in Acarblu have a different view from every side. Bosphorus, Marmara Sea, Black Sea and forest view options are available. AcarBlu Residence offers 10 thousand square meters of green space, 500 meters of tartar track walking track, 245 square meters of children’s playground, 24-hour ambulance service and all the social and commercial opportunities of Acarkent, which is a living site.
- 55 KM from İstanbul New Airport.
- 49 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 21 KM from Taksim Sqaure.
- 24 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 5 KM from Beykoz Government Hospital.
- 16 KM from Sultan Muhammet Fatih Bridge.
- 6 KM from TEM Highway, 8 KM from a Metro Station.
Payment Plans & Delivery
for information about payment plans please contact us.
Why This Project?
- It has stunning views on Bosporus & nature.
- Suitable for all families with types of apartments.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Suitable for comfortable living opportunities with its vast apartments.
- Located in the most valuable location of the Asian side of Istanbul.