The Palace project, implemented by Babacan Yapı in Esenyurt, consists of 184 flats in a single block. Built in first-class quality at ultra-luxury standards, especially for Middle Eastern investors, the built-in appliances in the sea-view suites are offered as gifts at The Palace. The Palace, which has an investment of 58 million TL, is 5 minutes’ walk from the metrobus.
The Palace, which was built by Babacan Yapı in Esenyurt, makes a difference in the eyes of investors as a project that offers the atmosphere of a hotel and a palace. Built with the motto of “Have a home, not a place at the hotel”, The Palace also draws attention as an unusual project for foreign investors who are branding investment-oriented projects in Istanbul.
- 48 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 38 Km from Taksim Square.
- 3 km from Torium and Marmara Park Mall.
- 1 km from the E-5 highway and Metrobus station.
- 2.4 km from Esenyurt University and 5.5 Km from Istanbul University.
for information about payment plans please contact us.