The Beyoğlu project, implemented by Esta İnşaat, is built on a 7 thousand square meter plot. There are 245 residences, 14 offices and 20 commercial units in the project, which consists of 4 basements, ground + 8 storey single block. Benesta Beyoğlu has 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 1 + 1 duplex, 2 + 1 duplex, 3 + 1 duplex apartments with areas ranging from 76,48 to 246 square meters. The offices in the project have a size of 42.36 to 401.60 square meters, and the commercial units 38.98 to 517.75 square meters.
Esta İnşaat, which made a rapid entry into the sector in Turkey after its activities abroad, started a new project in Beyoğlu. The Beyoğlu project, which will be implemented in the Hacıahmet District, consists of 245 residences, 14 offices and 20 commercial units. The new project, is located right next to Bilgi University and Burla-Seba Hotel. Beyoğlu Residance has a closed car park for 292 vehicles and an open car park for 38 vehicles. In addition to 1+1, 2+1 normal flats, the project includes 1+1 duplex, 2+1 duplex and 3+1 duplex residence types. Commercial units within Beyoğlu Residance will be rented. Concierge services will also be provided in the project.
- 30 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 1 KM from Taksim Square.
- 800 Mt from Acibadem Hopspital.
- 3 KM from Sultan Ahmet Square.
- 3.2 KM from Metrobus Station E5 Highway.
- 7 KM from Cevahir Mall & 4 KM from Zorlu Center.
- 3 KM from Taksim Metro Station 8.7 KM from TEM Highway.
- 5.4 KM from Bilgi University 7 KM from Bahçeşehir University.
Payment Plans & Delivery
Special discounts are available for those who want to buy in CASH also with 50% downpayment we can provide you up to 24 months installments.
Why This Project?
- Complies with the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- It is one of the most luxurious projects and also has high quality building materials.
- It is suitable for life and an opportunity to invest.
- Many international schools, universities, shopping malls and hospitals are located in the project area.
- It is located next to the commercial, tourist and historical centers of Istanbul. This is what makes a high rental income.