The Panorama project, which was built on a land of 18,693 square meters in Esenyurt, was designed in 11 blocks. There are 991 residences and 97 shops in the project. There are 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1 apartments in the project, of which 10 thousand 500 square meters are allocated to green areas. The blocks in Panorama were designed as 15, 25 and 39 floors.
Uçar Group is adding a new one to its “Gümüş” branded projects. Gümüş Park pressed the button for Panorama after Life, Gümüş Residence. The project met with its investors for the first time at CNR Real Estate Fair 2015.
- 47 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 37 KM from Taksim Square.
- 4 KM from a Hospital.
- 5 KM from Marmara Park Mall.
- 8 KM from Avalon Beykent University Campus.
- 3 KM from E-5 Highway, and Metrobus Station.
- 1.5 KM from Torium Mall, and 5 KM from Akbatı Mall.
- 4 KM from TEM Highway, and the upcoming Metro station.
Payment Plans & Delivery
for information about payment plans please contact us.
Why This Project?
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Close to transportation, especially E-5 Highway.
- Conforms with the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Has very reasonable prices, and included the most requested apartment types.