Büyükyalı is located at the intersection of all transport routes of the land, sea and rail system by creating a maritime zone by expanding the Bosphorus line from Istanbul. Büyükyalı is located in central Istanbul, on the coast of the Marmara Sea, adjacent to many strategic locations from the historic peninsula to the Grand Bazaar and from the new airport to the Eurasian Tunnel.
Why this property?
- easy access to center of istanbul , Marmaray tunnel and sea side
- 5 star hotel facilities inside the project
- shopping street and mall inside the project
- access to marina directly from project
- easy access to two of most famous marinas in istanbul
About the project
A residential-led, mixed-use scheme in a spectacular location on the coastline of the Marmara Sea, Büyükyalı is an attractive and sustainable place to live for families, single people and young couples who wish to enjoy the benefits of Istanbul.
- Shopping street and mall inside the project